|Course Code||Course Title||Course Type||Duration||Course Fee||Course Details||Course Results|
|IAC-SOFT-WDAD||Web Design and Application Development||Advanced||8 Weeks* (Sat, Tue)||12,000/=||Details||Result Here|
|IAC-OS-LSASC||Linux System Administration and Server Configuration||Basic||8 Weeks* (Sat, Tue)||10,000/=||Details||Result Here|
|IAC-DB-DMA||Database Management and Administration||Basic||8 Weeks * (Mon, Thu)||10,000/=||Details||Result Here|
*3.00 hours (5:30PM - 8:30 PM) 2 days per week
1. Application must be submitted online using the link to the following section.
2. After online submission, an application receipt with application serial number will be generated automatically in pdf format. Please keep this serial number for further reference.
3. Submit the printed copy of the application receipt, non-refundable application fee of Tk 100/-(cash), and the following documents to IAC (Ground Floor, ECE Building, West Palashi), Dept of CSE, BUET during office hour (9.00AM-5.00PM, Saturday to Wednesday) on or before TBA.
* One copy of passport size photograph,
* Copy of HSC certificate,
* Copy of the gradesheet/marksheet showing the grades of the completed programming language courses proving a graduate in the field of CSE/IT/CS/ICT. (if applicable).
4. Applications can be submitted online using the browsing facilities at IAC, free of cost.
5.You can access your application receipt any time using the serial number and date of birth. Access to application receipt
A selection test will be held to select candidates suitable for admission in the courses of IAC. The selection test will be based on the following topics:
Syllabus & Format of Selection Test for Basic Courses
Basic aptitude test on mathematical and analytical skills (HSC levels) as well as general knowledge on computer related staff.
Format: MCQ. Each question carries 1 mark. No negative marking. A total of 50 questions as follows:
a. 25 Marks for Mathematical and Analytical Skills
b. 15 Marks for Basic Computer Knowledge Questions
c. 10 Marks for English Comprehension Questions [a Passage will be given and the examinees will have to answer 10 1-mark MCQ questions based on the passage]
Syllabus of Selection Test for Advanced Courses
Basic programming concepts: Flow charts, data types, operators, expressions, statements, control statements, functions, array.
Direct Admission Criteria
Applicants having following criteria will be exempted from the selection test.
Criteria for Basic Course
Graduates or students in the field of CSE/CS/IT/ICT.
Criteria for Advanced Course
Graduates or students in the field of CSE/CS/IT/ICT having good knowledge in any programming language.
For graduates in the field of CSE/CS/IT/ICT:
1. Submit application receipt along with the gradesheet/marksheet showing the grades of the programming language courses to IAC and get approval from IAC.
2. Make a Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Director, BRTC, BUET from any bank as per course fee
3. Submit the bank draft/pay order at IAC and complete the admission procedure.
For other participants:
1. Make a Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Director, BRTC, BUET from any bank as per course fee after getting admission test result.
2. Submit the bank draft/pay order at IAC and complete the admission procedure.
Last date of submission of printed application receipt with documents: TBA
Last date of admission for participants without admission test: TBA
Selection test: TBA
Selection test result publication : TBA
Admission for selected students: TBA
Admission for selected students (Waiting List): TBA
Start date of courses: TBA