|Course Code||Course Title||Duration||Course Fee||Course Details|
|IAC-PROG-ANDROID||Mobile Application Development in Android||8 Weeks *
|IAC-PROG-JAVA-WEB||Java Enterprise Web Programming||8 Weeks *
|IAC-PROG-C#-ASP.NET||Application Development using C# and ASP.NET||8 Weeks *
|IAC-OS-LSASC||Linux System Administration and Server Configuration||8 Weeks *
|IAC-DB-DMA||Database Management and Administration||8 Weeks*
|IAC-SOFT-WDAD||Web Design and Application Development (Orange)||8 Weeks*
|IAC-SOFT-WDAD||Web Design and Application Development (Yellow)||8 Weeks*
*3.00 hours (5:30PM - 8:30 PM) 2 days per week
1. Application must be submitted online using the link to the following section.
2. After online submission, an application receipt with application serial number will be generated automatically in pdf format. Please keep this serial number for further reference.
3. Submit the printed copy of the application receipt, non-refundable application fee of Tk 100/-(cash), and the following documents to IAC (Ground Floor, ECE Building, West Palashi), Dept of CSE, BUET during office hour (9.00AM-5.00PM, Saturday to Wednesday) on or before April 18, 2012.
* One copy of passport size photograph,
* Copy of HSC certificate,
* Copy of certificate/testimonial proving a graduate in the field of CSE, IT, CS or any related branch (if applicable).
4. Applications can be submitted online using the browsing facilities at IAC, free of cost.
5.You can access your application receipt any time using the serial number and date of birth. Access to application receipt
A selection test will be held to select candidates suitable for admission in the courses of IAC. Graduates in the field of CSE/CS/IT/ICT will be exempted from the selection test. The selection test will be based on the following topics:
1. Basic knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
2. Basic Mathematics.
3. Elementary Programming Language Concepts.
4. Aptitude Test.
For graduates in the field of CSE/CS/IT/ICT:
1. Submit application receipt along with necessary documents to IAC and get approval from IAC. 2. Make a Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Director, BRTC, BUET from any bank as per course fee
3. Submit the bank draft/pay order at IAC and complete the admission procedure.
For other participants:
1. Make a Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Director, BRTC, BUET from any bank as per course fee after getting admission test result.
2. Submit the bank draft/pay order at IAC and complete the admission procedure.
Last date of online application submission: April 18, 2012
Last date of submission of printed application receipt with documents: April 18, 2012
Last date of admission for participants without admission test: April 19, 2012
Selection test: 10.00am on 18th May, 2012 (Friday)
Selection test result publication : 19th May, 2012
Admission for selected students: 20-27th May, 2012
Admission for selected students (Waiting List): 28-30th May, 2012
Start date of courses: 1st June, 2012