1. The Finance Committee shall consist of the following:
- The Vice-Chancellor- Chairman
- Director General, Secondary and Higher Education
- One member to be nominated by the Syndicate
- One member to be nominated by the Academic Council
- One member to be nominated by the Chancellor
2. The quorum for meetings of the Finance Committee shall be three.
3. The term of office of the nominated members shall be two years.
4. The functions of the Finance Committee shall be as follows:
- to consider the annual budget and to advise the Syndicate thereon
- to make recommendations to the Syndicate on all matters relating to functions of the University, and to review its financial position periodically
- to examine, and report on, the financial implications of any proposal, project or scheme
- to do such other things as may be referred to it by the Vice-Chancellor, the Syndicate or the Academic Council.